Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chloe's First Blog Post: Thank You, Aunt Diane



You have no idea how hard it is to get access to a computer in this place! One has to completely tire out the big people in order to even get near it. Luckily, I find that tiring out the big people is one of my best skills. They don't stand a chance against me!

For my first blog entry, I want to say thank you to my Aunt Diane who was with Mommy and Daddy in the hospital for two nights and very long days to make sure that I came out safe and sound. Mommy's water broke late Thursday night and I didn't show up until Saturday afternoon, so everyone was really worried and nervous. I was just timing my entrance!!

Aunt Diane helped Daddy take good care of Mommy and even helped me be born... she said she was sore the next day after all of Mommy's good pushing!

This week, she came to visit me at home to make sure that I'm getting enough to eat and gaining weight like a big girl. She's my personal Visiting Nurse!! The other babies that were born this weekend should be so lucky!

I also want to give a shout out to my other friends and family who visited me in the hospital: Aunt Lucinda who stormed the gates on Saturday to make sure I was ok and was able to watch me be born with Daddy, Great Aunt Joanne and cousin Patti Anne for being my first visitors, Mommy's good friends Melanie and John, and Uncle Chris, Aunt Barb, Mikey, and Nik for having a little party in our hospital room.

Well, that's enough for me... It's about time for me to rouse the big people, so I will sign off for now.

xoxoxo,
Chloe

No comments: