Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

 Chloe: Yesterday, we had a lot of fun celebrating Father's Day at the City Tap House.

Amber: The food smelled really good, but no one would let me have any. 

Chloe: Don't feel bad.  Mommy wouldn't let me taste her drink.  And it looked really yummy!

Amber: Did you remind her that we share?

Chloe: Somehow, I don't think that would have helped my case.  But, we digress.

Amber: Yes.  What we really wanted to say was HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to Daddy and Pop-Pop...

Chloe: ...And Grampa and Uncle John (our Godfather).  Even though we didn't get to see Grampa and Uncle John yesterday, we were thinking of them and sent them cards.

Amber: I feel like I could have also sent them each an email if I could figure out how this thing works.

Chloe: Or maybe you would have just put it in your mouth.

Amber: Eh, you're probably right.


No comments: