Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bad Behavior Does Not Motivate ANYONE to Fill Your Easter Baskets

Chloe: Ok, Amber, here's the plan: I'll keep terrorizing Mommy and you start pulling everything out of her purse. Maybe chew on some stuff.

Amber: On it.

Chloe: Great. I'll keep screaming and trying to run away.

Amber: I'll handle bursting into tears in regular intervals and shrieking like a banshee.

Chloe: Cool. If we keep it up, we'll have that woman drunk by bedtime.






Note from Mommy: By the end of our time in the mall on Saturday, strangers were walking up to ask me if I was ok. I am personally amazed that our civilization continues. How does anyone live past the age of three?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh. Not a good scene!
Can you divide and conquer when you're in public places with Ed? Do the girls handle being separated (and each going with 1 of you) well?

Heather Kelley said...

He's prepping for a test, so I was doing the "get everyone out so Daddy can study" thing.

I'm Wonder Woman.