Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Post-Thanksgiving!

 
Chloe: Oh my word, I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I mean, yeah, Santa doesn't come and bring me a bunch of presents for Thanksgiving, but other than that, it's totally my favorite holiday.
 
Diane and cranberry sauce.  My two favorite things.
 
Amber: I love it, too.  I can throw down on some turkey, yo.  And that fig loaf thing that people serve with cheese and pepperoni?  All I can say is that I hope no one else wanted any of that.
 
Kyra: I feel stupid in this bib.  Also, I think that Uncle John's sister was trying to steal me and take me home with her.  I'm going to keep an eye on that woman right up until I fall asleep on the couch with Daddy.

 
Chloe: You do that - we'll be burning off some calories at the park...
 
Amber: ...and getting ready for azert.
 
:-)
 

No comments: