Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chloe Post: Baby's First Happy Hour

Mommy said she was really excited to get out of the house and Daddy said he'd had a long day at work and "needed a beer." I'm not sure what all the excitement was about... Local 44 seemed like a good place for me to sleep while Mommy and Daddy indulged and spent time with some friends. Here I am with Aunt Diane and Uncle John. Sleeping. Like I do.





Note from Mom: She's getting so big - I weighed her on Thursday and she was up to 7 lbs, 12.9 oz!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Heather. I'm a friend from 2Peas who has been thrilled to find your blog. You write so movingly about your daughter and how Obama's election has opened up the world to her.

Hendrick Hertzberg who writes for the New Yorker pointed to a lecture at the New York Public Library. It is the story of a woman who grew up bi-racial. I thought of you when I read it. I hope you find it interesting. Here is the url: http://www.nybooks.com/articles/22334

Much love
Sue

Heather Kelley said...

Thank you! How sweet of you!!