Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chloe Post - A Reflection on Grandparents

Typically, I mostly hang around with the Blonde Lady and the Brown Man, but lately there have been some other big people who have come around to make cooing noises at me, too. The ladies call themselves "Grams" and "Mom-Mom" and have both privately promised to "spoil me rotten," whatever that means. They look happy when they say it, though, so I'm assuming I will like it. They bring presents that I don't quite understand, but the Blonde one always looks happy when she sees them, so I guess she likes them.


















These ladies are often accompanied by two other big people: "Grampa" and "Pop-Pop," who mostly look confused about how small I am, but very happy at the same time. I think they've heard about the "spoil me rotten" plans, but don't look too bothered by it. I have to file this away for future reference, because I'm pretty sure there is an angle to be worked... at some point when I'm able to be awake more than an hour at a time.






















In any case, all of these new people seem to like me an awful lot, so I'm happy that I got to spend time with all four of them yesterday. Happy Valentine's Day to Grams, Grampa, Mom-Mom, and Pop-Pop!!! xoxoxoxo, Chloe

Edit from Mom: "Blonde Lady and Brown Man? Where does she get this stuff? We sound like a crime show from the mid-80s."

2 comments:

heldam said...

LOVE the photos w the grandrentals!

Jennifer said...

Giant man hands!!