Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chloe Post: "snow, snow, snow, snow, SNOW"

I'm quoting a song from the movie "White Christmas" because Mommy said that this dress makes me look like Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen at the end of the movie. I feel fancy!



It's also fitting because it is indeed a WHITE Christmas. We had 23 inches of snow which Mommy and Daddy said was a LOT OF SNOW. They worked hard to dig out our car and shovel our driveway and now both of them are complaining about their backs and shoulders. I feel fine.

Anyway, it's a good thing they worked so hard, or else I would have missed Aunt Diane's Christmas dinner! She and Uncle John always like it when I come to visit and I was happy to see them, too! I also got to visit with Aunt Gretchen (whose present I tried to steal) and Uncle Brian. He's funny! We laughed at each other a lot.

I had such a good time!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grams here....Chloe I LOVE your party dress and your "Snow" hat! I am sure Aunt Diane and Uncle John were very happy to see you at their dinner.....can't wait to see you...only 2 more days!
Kisses to my girl xoxoxo

Jennifer said...

I especially like the background of the photo--the Hop Devil next to the baby formula. Am I going to have to send this to failblog.org for a parenting fail?

grams said...

Check it oit....I'm official!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Chloe....we had so o o much fun with you at Christmas in the woods....you are too cute!
Waiting for new photos ...have a good time tonight at your first New Year's Eve!
kisses to my girl xoxx

grams12409 said...

Granpa messed me up! Let's see if this works