Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Chloe: Happy St. Patrick's Day, AMBER!

Amber: Christ, what are you wearing now?

Chloe: I look FABULOUS today!! THE SHAMROCKS ON MY LEGWARMERS MATCH THE SHAMROCKS ON OUR SHIRTS WHICH MATCH THE CLOVER I PAINTED YESTERDAY AT SCHOOL.

Amber: Are you drunk? Seriously. Take Caps Lock off.

Chloe: I'm HIGH ON CHLOE. Just kidding. That's a pop culture reference. No, man, I'm just excited! Mommy made cookies last night for me to bring to school for the St. Patrick's Day party in my class. Is your class having a party?

Amber: Oh, yeah. The formula will be dyed green all day. Sure.

Chloe: Are you messing with me, Amber?

Amber: Sigh. Cross your legs, drunkalina!

6 comments:

bethanybee said...

Oh my goodness I am cracking up! I love those little ones!

Heather Kelley said...

Hee hee hee!

Mimi said...

Bwhahahahahaha!

linda said...

What a great post.. I am cracking up. Your girls are adorable

Unknown said...

This post + Iced coffee =

You owe me a new monitor.

Friggin' hysterical!

Unknown said...

This one is FANTASTIC!! Drunkalina! Must use that in a sentence soon.

Stina