Monday, February 18, 2013

Let's Bowl, Let's Bowl, Let's Rock and Roll


Chloe: I had SO MUCH FUN on Saturday! 

I was so excited to get to wish Julianna a happy birthday and have fun with her, Joy, Cauley, and a whole bunch of new friends at the bowling alley.


I have never been bowling before, but with mad skills like these, it's no wonder that Julianna's mommy gave me a medal WITH MY NAME ENGRAVED IN IT!

Oh, how I treasure it!

 See the lane with the blue-green ball knocking down pins?  Evidence of mad skills.

 In between frames, the girls and I had a great time hanging out and playing games.  We ate pizza and snacks and I loved the fondant bowling pins on top of the cake.  Julianna's mommy said that if my mommy ate any of it, it would send her into early labor!  YUM.  I LOVE SUGAR.


Julianna, thank you so much for inviting me to your party!  I hope you had a great day!!

Amber: It looks fun.  I would have liked to go, but Mommy is a fascist dictator.

Chloe: Yeah, it sucks about that.

No comments: