Monday, January 27, 2014

Life as a Five Year Old

 
Chloe: Wow!  Life as a 5 year old has its advantages... like multiple parties!  On Friday, I brought ice pops to school for all my friends and yesterday, I got to have two parties!
 

I selected the Olympics as my theme, so for my friends party at the craft store, Mommy ordered a red, white, and blue cupcake cake and made this Olympic torch.  My friends got treat bags which included gummy bracelets in the colors of the Olympic rings, plus a lot of other great stuff!

 
We started off with some coloring...


...and then moved on to making Perler bead crafts.
 

 
I was so happy to spend some time with my friends!

 
I haven't seen Lexi in so long - it was great to see her!  It's also hard to catch up with Joy and Julianna since we're not doing dance anymore, so I was really glad they came.  And Michael was a great sport being the only boy.

 
When it was time to sing, my friends sang over the loud speaker so everyone in the store knew it was my birthday.

 
We had a great time!

 
Then, it was time to head home for my next party with our family.

 
Mommy made me this awesome cake!

 
Amber helped me blow out my candles.

 
Here I am, ready for school this morning, all set to show off this awesome Barbie shirt that Julianna gave me.  Mommy said that I am "Barbie Stuff Girl, the president of Barbie Stuff World."

 
And here's the picture of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker that Michael made for me.  We're buds.
 
Thanks, everyone for celebrating my birthday with me!  It was a great day and I am so thankful for all my wonderful gifts!!  Love you!

No comments: