Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chloe post: Sharing Toys is Good


It turns out that I am not the only one in the house with toys! Recently, I discovered that Mommy and Daddy have toys that they have not previously shared with me! When Mommy was cooking, she thoughtfully spread out some Chloe toys on the floor for me, but frankly I needed a change. I scooted around until I found a little cabinet with a bunch of things I had never seen before. These large items are musical instruments of unknown name. They have many uses. You can drum on the bottom of them with your hand, you can strike them on the floor, or my favorite - you can strike them together repeatedly. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Mommy and Daddy are so excited that I have a new hobby! I like music!



3 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Dear Chloe,

I recommend banging the together AND trying out your newly found vocal chords so that it sounds like this:

BANG KER-CLANG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

... all at the same time! And only take a breath when you absolutely have to before you keep going! This is the baby equivalent of spinning. You will expend lots of energy, and Mommy and Daddy will be so proud of their new American Baby Idol.

Love,

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe!
Grams here!
Tell Mommy she is so o o silly....I know that the mystery cabinet is also supposed to have a wooden spoon in it! Mommy is silly!
And it should aslo have tupperware or plastic ware for building!
Kisses to my baby ...see you soon xoxoxo

Alicia M. Scott, Ph.D. said...

Dear Chloe,

Tell your mommy you are just practicing for when you have a kitchen of your own. Tell her you want one as soon as you can stand up and walk around a bit. You will love it! You will have your own cabinet AND you can make all sorts of yummy things for your mommy and daddy to try. :)

love,
Dorothea