Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chloe Post: We Have SO Many Photos to Share

Wow! We are so busy - we have a back-log of photos to share.

Last week, I discovered the wonders of carbohydrates. Mommy and Daddy said this confirms I am their child. I heart pasta. Spoons are still challenging, though.

On Sunday, Mommy and I went to visit Aunt Diane and Uncle John at the beach. Don't I look pretty in the outfit Aunt Diane got me a few weeks ago? You can't see it in this photo, but I am showing you that this is where cats live. I tried to coax Midnight out for the picture, but he sometimes forgets that he and I are special good friends. I meow at him and bring him mouse toys to try to get him to remember, but he's not all that smart.

Here I am helping Aunt Diane put up the umbrella - it's a good thing that I had my shovel!

I played with these big girls on the beach. They shared their toys with me and I shared my water wheel with them. Mommy said that they are super smart to bring this baby pool, so next summer we are going to get a small baby pool for the beach! I love the watey, but it's a little scary all out there in the big ocean. I went in a couple of times, but this is a little more my speed... at least for now.

On Monday, I was a very good girl at the doctor. They don't make me wear a hospital gown, but they left the cabinet open (Mommy said it's their own fault) so I borrowed this one. We put it on the ground and did some yoga while we waited, but then I got bored. Mommy showed me how I could wear this like a queen. I walked up and down the hall, greeting other babies in my ceremonial robes. I am very polite that way.

No comments: