Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chloe Post: Don't Try to Tire Me OUT

On Saturday, I was TEEMING with energy... full to the brim with vigor and anticipation... at 6:30am. Mommy brought me downstairs to watch Diego, but she kept nodding off and missing the best parts! "WAKE UP, MOMMY," I kept saying so she wouldn't miss out. I'm sure she appreciated that. After I (finally) went down for a nap, Mommy took a rest, too... and then Daddy said we should go to the Starbucks (yay), the park (YAY) and the library (yay) - to tire me out for bedtime.

Cori and I agreed, but in my head, I knew we weren't really going to get tired out. We just wanted the park!

Mommy is too pregnant to take me on the slides, so Daddy did them with me and we chased each other around. It was so much fun!

I was still rip-raring to go all day long... but Daddy had to go to bed early.

Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you really go to your public library?

Heather Kelley said...

Yes, we did! We became members and we checked out 3 books for Chloe. :-)

Anonymous said...

THIS IS AWESOME. There are whole bunches of programs and story hours and crafts and special appearances and kids programs and all of that at your public library. and it's all free. good going, Mom.