Monday, November 29, 2010

Chloe Post: Holiday Crafting

Mommy and I are crafters. It's part of who we are.
This is an exciting time of year because we are crafting in anticipation of Christmas!!

Beth and I are BFF and we had a great time painting with Mommy the weekend before Thanksgiving. I painted FOUR pieces of pottery. Mommy only painted one. I'm just saying.

Afterward, I went home and took a nap and Mommy made this pretty wreath for the front door. She said it only cost her $12 + tax. That made her really happy.

Mommy will post more photos tomorrow and Wednesday. She's a slacker and neglected to post all last week. Slacker Mommy!


1 comment:

grams said...

Chloe your Mommy has been "crafting" since she was a little girl like you! You look like you are going to be a little copy of your talented Mom!
Kisses to my girl xoxox