Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Gift Idea

Amber: These are awesome! Santa, pay attention, I want some Ollie Flaps!

Chloe: What are they?

Amber: They are so cool! They are these little flaps that you attach to your skating shoes so that when you're thrashing on your board, you tear up the concrete instead of your shoes.

Chloe: I have no idea what you just said.

Amber (petulantly): PAY ATTENTION. When you are doing skating tricks, you can totally ruin a very expensive pair of shoes by shredding them on the pavement, so you can buy these Ollie Flaps to attach to your shoes and they'll take all the abuse! I totally want some!

Chloe: You can't even walk yet.

(pause)

(pause)

Amber: Yeah, but I'm all about thrashing.

***

Mommy: My girls may not be old enough to put these to good use, but if your kids are, go and check out the Ollie Flaps site for some great stocking stuffers. My good friend, Rich, says thankya, kindly.

No comments: