Monday, July 22, 2013

New Digs

 Chloe: I was really confused when we pulled into a parking lot and I saw a yellow car outside my window which looked just like Grampa's at the same moment you said you saw a car outside your window that had a Gator on it like Grams' car.

Amber: I know - it was totally surreal.  

Chloe: What's surreal?

Amber: It was like a Dali painting, but with less clocks.

Chloe: What?

Amber: Nevermind.

Chloe: ANYWAY.  Mommy said that we should just go up to the door and knock and see who answered.

Amber: It was Grampa!  How did he get in there?

Chloe: Mommy said they moved to Delaware to be closer to us!

Amber: That's cool!  I especially liked how Grams has mattresses so we could stay overnight sometime and Grampa set up a sprinkler for us to run in. 

Chloe: Me, too. Mommy said that one day she could ditch us there with Grampa and she and Grams could hit the outlets in Rehobeth, but Grampa said no.

Amber: What a wimp!  We would behave!

Chloe: I probably wouldn't.

Amber: Yeah, me neither.

Kyra: Who are these people again?


No comments: