Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Beach Girls


Chloe: It was so relaxing at the beach this time... I can't quite put my finger on why it was different...

Amber:  No?  Take a look at who is missing from these photos.

Chloe: Oh, whaddya talk?  I like her!

Amber: I like her, too.  But, a weekend of not having to go get Mommy a diaper or go get Mommy the wipes or go put this bottle in the sink or go throw this diaper in the trash... blissful.

Chloe: True.  Plus, she wouldn't have been old enough to go on any of the rides or anything.

Amber: One last summer of us being best friends before she starts taking our stuff.

Chloe: I love you, Amber.

Amber: I love you, too.  NOW GIVE ME THAT SHOVEL.

Chloe: Sigh.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so they're not too afraid of the big animals now? that's awesome--and so fun.