Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chloe Post: "Good Job, Walkers!"

Last weekend, Mommy and I met up with Jess to cheer on the 3-Day walkers as they walked 60 miles to raise awareness (and $$) for breast cancer. This is my second time being involved in the event. Mommy used to be a walker, but when she was pregnant with me, we were on the Crew. Last year, we wanted to cheer, but the event got mostly rained out! Luckily, the weather was beautiful on Saturday. We had a great time handing out Munchkins and cheering on the walkers. Mommy and Jess met a lot of Phi Sigs by holding up a sign that said "Phi Sigma Sigma loves the 3-Day" and I made lots of friends. I was on very good behavior and Mommy said I was a really big girl. We were happy to introduce Amber to the 3-Day - this was her first 3-Day event!

No comments: