Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chloe Post: Here Comes the Bride

One day, Mommy has to tell me to stop kissing with my tongue out at school* and the next day, boom! Here I am in the veil and all set to go!

Ok, I'm just teasing!

I had so much fun on Saturday with Mom and Sam, trying on flower girl dresses for Sam's wedding. I was initially sort of confused, because Mommy said we were going to look at princess dresses, but Aunt Diane was not there. Typically, you start talking about princess dresses and boom! She pops out of nowhere like Tinkerbell.



But, that's ok - we had a really fun time. Mommy kept explaining that I wouldn't get to take one of these dresses home because we were just trying it and that I shouldn't get too attached to these colors because mine will be pewter.

I don't know what that is.

But, I did know that if I wasn't going to keep one of these, I wasn't taking it off without a fight! I looked bootiful. Totally bootiful. It was only after multiple promises of Panera that I finally agreed to put my "street clothes" back on.

Plus, I was allowed to run through the racks of prom dresses while Mommy wasn't looking and then Sam bought me a cool FG hat. So, all in all, it was a profitable day for Chloe. And that was all before noon!

*Note from Mommy: Sadly, it's true. We'll have to keep our eyes on this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are "bootiful," Chloe. Never change.