Monday, September 12, 2011

Chloe at Work

Chloe: I had a three day weekend! Well, sort of. On Friday, I had to go to the dentist... I don't understand why - I had already brushed my teeth that morning. Anyway, Mommy said that if I was a really good girl, I could go to work with her afterward instead of going to school. So, I promised to be on my best behavior. Cinda gave me a huge package of post-it note paper so I spent most of the time coloring while Mommy did paperwork. She said she got a lot done, so then we had to take all the papers across campus.

I got to run around campus and check out all the art! Plus, I met a lot of people who said they love my curls.

I get that a lot.


I REALLY wanted to spend more time with these guys - they are so cool! Mommy said that they are the Addams Family, but I don't know what that is. I really wanted to stay, but Mommy said she was leaving for pizza without me, so I had to boogie.


Here I am, sharing my art... and believe you, me, this is just a small sample of the incredible contributions to the arts I made last Friday.


Amber: I have one word for you. UNFAIR.

No comments: