Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Wedding Rehearsal

Chloe: Sam's wedding was on a really big boat! When we got there, I told Mommy, "I going to drive this boat" and I sure tried. She said that the boat wasn't going to go anywhere, but I tried anyway. Anytime I saw something that looked nautical, I tried to push it or pull it...

Amber: Me, too! I figured there had to be an on button somewhere, but we never found it.

Chloe: Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. We looked a LOT.

Amber: I'm just glad I made it onto the boat!

Chloe: It was cool that you were there. I especially liked how you crashed the rehearsal by crawling over to my place by the bridesmaids. You totally wrecked Rev. Donna's concentration.

Amber: I know. That's probably why I had to stay home with Mom-Mom during the real wedding.

Chloe: Yeah, probably. It was good that you got to explore, though. You know, Daddy would have freaked out that Good Cop let you crawl all over the poop deck.

Amber: Don't I know it! Hope he doesn't read this!

No comments: