Friday, April 25, 2014

Finally, Easter Morning

 
Easter Bunny: I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures from Easter morning... Each child was treated to some yummy things to eat, a special toy, and a matching bathing suit - something their mother would have to have bought anyway...  :-)

 
Amber: Yay!  The Easter Bunny must have seen our Halloween picture and realized how much I love Tinkerbell!  I have been sleeping with her every night and can't wait to wear my new bathing suit at the pool!

 
Chloe: Elsa!  At long last!  I can't believe the Easter Bunny was able to find an Elsa doll, even though Mommy couldn't find one anywhere!

 
Chloe: We were so excited that we just had to model our new suits... and when Kyra finally got up, she was excited to see her take, too:

 
Kyra: I have no idea what this is all about, but I love this fish!  Happy Easter!

No comments: