Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chloe Post: Going to the Park

I love the park! On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy and I went out for a walk and we went to this cool park close to our house. It has a bunch of slides, swings and a baseball diamond for when I get bigger.

My favorite was sliding! I've been learning to use the indoor slide at school, so this was pretty easy for me...

...but I also like to slide with Mommy and Daddy.


I used to like swinging, but I no longer like swinging.

At all.


When we were out and about, we also found ANOTHER park that's actually on our own street! We never knew! So, Sunday, when Daddy had to work, Mommy took me to that park. They have the same slides! I do love to slide.

1 comment:

grams said...

Chloe...will you go to the park with me when I get there in June?
Kisses to my girl xoxox