Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday



It was definitely NOT ME who said to her darling husband last night, "you know I really love this kid, but sometimes she can be a real (insert bad word)."

It was not me who watched Chloe empty a bowl of chicken, noodles and carrots into her lap and then laugh at me. It was not me who asked her to not drip milk out of her sippy cup onto the floor and then watched her laugh at me. It was not me who told her she was really gross when she licked spilled water off the floor and then laughed at me. It was not me who had a battle with her on whether or not I wanted her to touch the dirty dishes in the dishwasher (NO) or go sit in time out on the mat (YES)... a battle which she somehow turned into a game of tag which included, guess what - LAUGHING AT ME.

Not ME. Must have been Chloe's other mother.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you. Because I have a 16 month old who NEVER EVER acts that way too. Never. Not me. :-)
Great NMM post!

Lily Dawn said...

hahaha, oh I so feel your pain. My 2 year old does NOT act just like that =)

Happy Monday!

Lauren said...

haha - yes the other mother :)

grams said...

Chloe ask Mommy if it was her "other" mommy who watched as she put Uncle Josh in the fireplace? It was summer time!
Kisses xoxoxo