Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Busy Weekend: Captioned by Chloe

"Here I am, looking sassy (like I do), all ready for the Sapphire Sunset. Let's GO. It's time to party."

"This is Beth, my BFF. She helped Mommy plan the Sunset fundraiser and bought me my cool shades. She understands that I like to have big girl things."

"The Fam. We had a really nice day, but Daddy said the only beer was Miller Lite, which sucks. I couldn't tell you because, guess what? He didn't share."

"After all that 'fundraising,' Daddy had to sleep in, so Mommy and I did errands on Sunday."

"First, Panda and I played in the backyard. Mommy tried to show me how to blow grey things off weeds, but that's lame. I grabbed them in my hand and mashed them into oblivion and that's better."

"When we were out, Mommy made us go to 2 stores until we found this blue thing. I had no idea what the heck she intended to do with it and gave her a couple of glares to explain my feelings. Then, she made me change clothes. Again, I glared at her. But, then she and Daddy got this long green thing from the side of the house and then I started to understand. 'Water! Water!'"

"I love water. I love to drink it, throw it, splash it. All water is good."

"Mommy got me these cool tools from Target for me to use with my water. When I see them in the house, I call 'Water!' so she knows I would rather be swimming."

"This is my belly."
The end.

2 comments:

grams said...

Hey therecutie!
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend....that pool is way cool....and I love the picture of your belly!
Kisses to my girl xoxoxo

Mary said...

She is totally adorable. That belly!!!