Monday, December 20, 2010

Chloe Post: Good God, It's Hard to Get Face Time Around Here

Man. I mean, yeah. She's cute. I get it. But, man. I am trying very hard to be a good girl and help Mommy and Daddy, but that kid needs something ALL.THE.TIME. And I need attention, too!

So, I was really happy that Mommy came sans Amber to my Christmas pageant on Friday. All the classes performed different songs and I was having a great time dancing to "Frosty the Snowman" and throwing my snow... and then I saw Mommy smiling at me and I stopped to say, "HI, MOMMY" so that everyone could see that she was there to support me. I was such a big girl and Mommy was so proud that I finished my dance and then went off with my class without crying for her. Unlike some of my fellow school mates who will remain nameless.

Do you see Miss Ashley there in the corner of the photo? Hee hee hee

Miss Mel and I love to dance together!

"Hi, Mommy!"

Victory! Our dance is complete!



No comments: