Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adventuring at the Aquarium

Last weekend, Ed, Mom-Mom, Chloe, Amber and I piled into the car to visit the Adventure Aquarium in Camden and, as always, hilarity ensued. - Mommy

Chloe: Daddy and Mom-Mom said we were going to put 2 fingers each on the sharks. It sounded ok in the abstract. I was sure they meant PRETEND sharks.

Daddy and Mom-Mom are out of their damn minds if they think I'm putting 2 of my fingers on REAL sharks. Where's Mommy?

Amber: I can't see any sharks back here.

Chloe: WADDLE WADDLE WADDLE WADDLE I love penguins!

Amber: I can't see any penguins back here.

Chloe: I am the Queen of the Ocean. I will ride this turtle all the way to Sea Isle to see Aunt Diane.

Amber: I can't see any turtles back here.


Chloe: Daddy is a freak.

Amber: I don't need to see it to know you're right on this one.

Chloe: THERE WAS A DORA MOVIE AT THE AQUARIUM. DORA.

Amber: You would think I couldn't comment since they didn't bring me in to the theatre, but you would be wrong. When the first 4-D effect happened, Mom-Mom said a bad word so loudly that the whole aquarium heard it.


Chloe: Here I am making a cool hippo out of sand and sea glass and shells!

Amber: I can't see a hippo, sand, sea glass or shells BACK.HERE.

Chloe: Wow. Between the sharks and the seahorses and the seals and the penguins and the fish and the crabs and the jellyfish and the turtles and everything else, I have to say that I love the aquarium! I love it!

This was awesome!

Amber: This sucked.

No comments: