Thursday, April 16, 2009

Move Over Beyonce

Well, it was bound to happen.

I sing songs to Chloe all.the.livelong.day about anything that pops into my head at any given moment. Some of these songs are returning: the burping song, the drooling song, the going to the store song. But, many of them are just designed to get us thru the moment and are largely consisting of gibberish like "Chloe is a good girl and Mommy surely loves her. MOMMY SURELY DOES!"

So, yesterday, I got out of the car still singing to the baby who was still strapped in her car seat and onlookers stared at me like the lunatic I must look like.

I can't wait for the first time my boss asks me for a document and I present her with a chorus of "Mary needs to check her email email email. Mary needs to check her email oh she does."

No comments: