Monday, June 4, 2012

Grams and Grampa

 Chloe: We had such a great time with Grams and Grampa this weekend!

Amber: We went to the zoo, the Please Touch Museum...

Chloe: My recital!

Amber: I was just about to say that.

Chloe: Sure you were. 

 Amber: We also went shopping!

Chloe: I love shopping!

 Amber: Mommy will post pictures this week of all our adventures...

Chloe: ...but in the meantime, we just wanted to thank Grams and Grampa for such a fun visit!

Amber: We had a great time!

Chloe: I was sad to see them go - when I realized they wouldn't be back on Sunday, I started to cry, but Mommy let me call Grams and leave a voicemail.

Amber: I know, I was sad, too.  I had just gotten used to Grampa, too!  

Chloe: Grams is pissed you can say his name and not hers.

Amber: Well, you have to keep them coming back for more.

Chloe: That's true.

No comments: