Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mommy Post: Mother to a Panda

So, after multiple escape attempts from the Kangaroo/Baby room, Chloe has finally achieved her goal - she is a full-fledged member of the Panda room at school. I am in a state of advanced shock. She is a Baby no more.

I bought her a new outfit for the occasion. Of course.

When we got to school, she was her typical Chloe self - running rampant, grabbing her favorite toys, waiting for no one.

I couldn't even get a decent picture in because she was so on the run. Completely disinterested in Ed and I and whether or not we were leaving or staying. She had babies to find, etch and erasing to do, hot dogs to cook. Busy. Being a big girl...

...but, she's still a sucker for Miss Stella, so maybe I can comfort myself that she's not quite leaving for college just yet. Sigh.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh good lord, tell her to watch out for the edges of that green table! they should make rubber furniture!

grams said...

Chloe dear....sometime get mommy to tell you about Grams' reaction to dropping her off at UF!
Kisses to my girl xoxoxo