Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chloe Post: OUTSIDE

I've said it once, I'll say it again: "outside is better than inside." Outside has trees and birds and kitties and watey and wind and flowers and watey and chalk and rocks and sticks and watey. Inside has Elmo. Now don't get me wrong, I am a girl that loves me some Elmo, but come on - how does one even compare to the thrilling drawing power of OUTSIDE.

The number one thing I love about being outside is access to watey. If I could get Mommy to put my pool in the living room so I could watch Elmo AND swim, that might be something. But, Mommy seems unwilling to bend on this. She also has a rule that I find really annoying: "When your lips are the same color as that bucket, we're going inside."

Inside sucks rocks.

On Sunday, Mommy thought it was going to rain, so she wouldn't fill my pool, but she did hook me up with some cool sidewalk chalk. It is awesome! YOU CAN WRITE ON THE GROUND. Right on the ground! And no one yells at you! The only drawback to sidewalk chalk is that when we are inside, Mommy hides it.

It's like I mentioned: inside sucks rocks.

2 comments:

KeachyMama said...

Chloe - I couldn't agree more. OutSIIIIDE is the place to be. Rocks, sticks, trucks, cars, pretty girls on bikes...what's not to love? The best is when I get just partway around the block - the way with the big hills of course - I make Mommy or Daddy carry me the rest of the way. Plus they hide my rocks when we go inside. And there's always the chance they'll try to get me to sleep. No. No. Not having any of that. You argue for outside, girl. It's the place to be.
Your friend, Aidan

grams said...

Hey there Chloe! I agree with you OUTSIDE is way COOL! It looks like you are having a lot of fun...aren't you glad that Mommy and Daddy got you a nice house with a back deck!? Can't wait to see you....won't be long....hey listen do you have any idea where Mommy is taking me...I keep trying to get her to blab but she won't!
Kisses to my girl xoxox