Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yoga Update

She cracks me up, I tell you.

So, last night, I said to Chloe, "Is it time to eat or do you want to do some yoga?" And she said, "yoga!" I got the mats from the closet and she began to giggle, excitedly. I got us all set up and she laid down on her mat. For 30 seconds. I began to do some poses and then she wanted to crawl under me and thru my legs and sit on my mat, etc. I managed to get some good stretches in and then just gave her lots of hugs and kisses.

Figuring it was not the time for yoga, we had some food and played a little.

Fast forward to when Daddy comes in and sees the mats still out (I was thinking I might do a little more after she got to bed) and he says, "Wow - you guys doing yoga?!"

And then that little trickster goes right over to her mat and does child pose. And Daddy exclaimed, "Wow! That's really neat!" And so then she slides effortlessly into the beginning of flowy cat. And Daddy says, "Wow, Chloe - that's great!" And then she smiled her "aren't I the cutie" smile at Daddy and I just watched the whole thing in disbelief.

So, maybe Daddy has to be in the room for her to take it seriously! LOL

No comments: